Did you know that sixty four million adults have some form of periodontal disease and are not even aware of it. Don’t be a statistic. Our periodontics treatments focus on the prevention, finding and handling of the diseases that affect the tissue surrounding your teeth. A periodontal evaluation can help identify any signs or symptoms of gum disease. Know more about periodontics:
- What is a Periodontic Evaluation?
- Need for Periodontic Evaluation
- Periodontal Disease Associated With Several Other Diseases
- Diabetes and Periodontal Disease
- Gum Disease and Cardiovascular Disease
- Systemic Diseases: Osteoporosis
- Respiratory Disease
Types of Gum Disease:
Let us help you maintain a healthy mouth with healthy gums. Schedule an appointment today and you’ll find out how comfortable and stress free going to the dentist can be.